You will not see all the sections until you login. Make sure you sign up and login to see everything!
Las Vegas Roleplay
Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:23 pm by Dairyll
I've started scripting Las Vegas Roleplay. I'll publish all updates in this topic until the website is up. I've turned on replies and posting, but I've disabled registration.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to transfer your character stats to the new server, but I do have the backups, so I can refund everyone manually when we do the move.
04:12:52 [09.13.2015] - Site's up: https://www.lasvegasroleplay.com/
05:52:39 [09.13.2015] - Forum's up: http://forum.lasvegasroleplay.com/ - Reply here with the username you signed up with so I can approve you. Everyone in LG:RP is automatically a beta tester.
Scheduled System Upgrade (9/8)
Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:59 pm by Dairyll
Our host (PwnServers.com) announced a system upgrade on September 8, 2015 and our server will be affected by this upgrade, so I'm giving everyone a heads up.
Start: 2015-09-08 01:00 SERVER TIME
End: 2015-09-08 08:00 SERVER TIME
Within those hours, you guys can expect random 2-5 minute disconnections. Our forum and TeamSpeak server will not be affected by said system upgrade.
The Return of our TeamSpeak Server
LG:RP 1.1.1d/1.1.1e Changelog
Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:32 pm by Dairyll
LG:RP 1.1.1d Changelog
- Removed the automatic fire system.
- Carrying too much materials (>10,000) will now make your weapon aim worse and you will no longer be able to move while aiming.
- Changed the 3 minute limit for /accept death. It's now only 30 seconds.
- Fixed the bug where people would lose their money whenever dying in paintball.
- Fixed the bug that allowed non-LEO players to drive some LEO-restricted vehicles.
- Fixed the bug that prevented players from clipping MP5, Tec9 and UZI toys on their character.
- Overhauled the distance detection for firearms. Firing at close range will now do more damage than firing from far.
LG:RP 1.1.1e Changelog
- Fixed the bug with bank floating texts and icons.
- /track-ing no longer requires the player to be wanted.
- Removed the auto-track system for 911 calls.
- Added the dispatch effect for all dispatch messages.
- Carjacking will now trigger an automatic dispatch message for LSPD including the zone name.
- Overhauled the sync check for firearms in vehicles. There was a bug where you could still use non-light machine guns as passenger driveby weapons.
VIP Token Giveaway Results!
Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:55 pm by Dairyll
Congratulations to the two winners! You may get your prize by contacting me in-game.